50/50 Draw & Prizing Details
50/50 tickets are 1 for $20, 25 for $50 and 100 for $100. The total tickets available in the 50/50 draw will be 1,594,000.
Early Reward Details
- There will be one (1) $10,000 Loyalty draw, the deadline of eligibility is midnight November 24, 2022
- The $10,000 Loyalty will be drawn at 10:00 am on November 25, 2022
- There will be three (3) $2,500 Early Bird draws, the deadline of eligibility is midnight December 1, 2022, midnight December 8, 2022, and midnight December 15, 2022.
- The $2,500 Early Birds will be drawn at 10:00 a.m. on December 2, 2022, December 9, 2022, and December 16, 2022, respectively.
- It is possible for the same ticket number to win on Loyalty and all the Early Bird prizes and the Grand Prize
50/50 Grand Prize Details
- The 50/50 Grand Prize deadline of eligibility is midnight, December 22, 2022
- The 50/50 Grand Prize will be drawn at approximately 10:00 a.m., on December 29, 2022
- The 50/50 pot is guaranteed at $100,000 and grows by 100% of ticket sales. Winner receives 50% of the pot, up to a maximum cash prize of $1,000,000.
Cash a Day Giveaway Draw & Prizing Details
The Cash a Day Giveaway tickets are 1 for $10, 10 for $20 and 40 for $40. The total tickets available in the Cash a Day Giveaway draw will be 119,350.
- 31 prizes will be awarded in the Cash a Day Giveaway
- The total value of all prizes drawn is $31,000
- The Cash a Day Giveaway deadline for ticket sales is midnight, December 22, 2022
- All the Cash a Day Giveaway winners will be drawn at approximately 10:10 a.m. on December 29 , 2022. Winners will be announced daily beginning Sunday, January 1, 2023, through to Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- The Cash a Day Giveaway prizes consist of one (1) winner of $1,000 per day from January 1st, 2023, through to January 31st, 2023
- If the Cash a Day Giveaway tickets sell out prior to the final deadline of midnight Thursday, December 22, 2022, the draw, and announcement schedule noted above will remain the same
- It is possible for the same ticket number to win on multiple days
All inquiries, if any, regarding the “Chances of Winning” are to be made to the licensee prior to the purchase of tickets. Chances of winning depend on number of tickets sold.
All purchasers must be a minimum of 18 years of age and physically be in the Province of Alberta at the time of purchase.
Tickets may be purchased online at www.UHF5050.ca.
All orders will be processed and fulfilled using the Ascend Fundraising Solutions raffle management system.
After buying, purchasers will receive a confirmation email with their registered ticket numbers. Purchasers will receive one email for any 50/50 ticket numbers ordered and one email for any of the Cash a Day Giveaway tickets ordered and ticket numbers will be issued sequentially.
50/50 and Cash a Day Giveaway tickets are non-refundable once draws commence and are not eligible for tax receipts.
Ticket purchases are not tax deductible. Prizes are tax-exempt.
If more than one name is written on a winning ticket stub, that the prize will be awarded to only one of the individuals named on the ticket stub. Neither University Hospital Foundation nor AGLC is responsible for any disputes among the individuals.
The 50/50 Draw winning ticket numbers for all draws including (1) Loyalty, (3) Early Bird and (1) 50/50 Grand Prize will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw. Winning ticket numbers are eligible for all additional prizes.
The cash a Day Giveaway winning ticket numbers will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw. It is possible for the same ticket number to win on multiple days.
All draws are open to the public and will take place at 8440 112 St. NW Edmonton, Alberta.
Two of the University Hospital Foundation executive members and one member of the public who is not part of the licensed group will be in attendance to witness the draws.
A representative of University Hospital Foundation will contact the grand prize winner by phone and/or email.
The winning ticket must be presented in order to claim prize and a winner contact information form will be completed at the time the winning ticket is presented.
The winners will be posted on the www.UHF5050.ca website, on social media, and e-news.
In the unexpected event of a power failure, the draw will be postponed and take place immediately once power has been restored.
In the event the 50/50 Draw and/or the Cash a Day Calednar does not reach its break-even point a draw date extension or cancellation of the raffle may be requested through AGLC.
The Grand Prize winner and daily prize winners, must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for validation and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
The prize winner will pick up their winnings at the University Hospital Foundation Office located at 8440 112 St. Edmonton, AB or if the winner is located outside of Edmonton, alternate arrangements can be made (i.e. sent to winner by registered mail).
All prizes accepted as awarded. The winning ticket holder has three (3) months to claim their prize from the date of the draw, by 10:00 am March 29, 2023. All unclaimed prizes will be donated to the University Hospital Foundation, upon approval from AGLC.
Regulations prohibit the following persons and their immediate families residing in the same household from purchasing a ticket and being eligible to win: University Hospital Foundation Staff, board of trustees, and members of licensed gaming suppliers providing services to UHF Festival of Trees 50/50 and Cash a Day Giveaway.
For all inquiries on the lottery please contact:
Sean Capri, Director of Annual Giving