Our Biggest 50/50 Prize Ever!
Total Jackpot, Winner Takes Half
Thanks for playing in our 50/50 draw. Have a safe and happy new year!
Who You Help
For people living with end-stage kidney disease, dialysis is a way of life. For most, that means three to four trips to the hospital every week, for four to five hours at a time. The toll on their lives is excruciating. But they cannot live without it.
Your support of the University Hospital Foundation's Festival of Trees 50/50 Raffle will make life better for people living with end-stage kidney disease.
How It Works
Lottery License #579117
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- Tickets can be purchased online at the website UHF5050.ca with a credit card only purchase.
- Purchaser must be 18 years or older to play. Purchaser must be within the province of Alberta when purchasing a ticket.
- University Hospital Foundation staff, Board of Trustees, and their households are prohibited from purchasing tickets.
- The grand prize will be 50% of ticket sales, up to a maximum Cash Prize of $750,000.
- Ticket Sales will begin at 6:00 am on November 9 and end at 11:59 pm on December 23, 2021 or when ticket sales reach a capped limit of $1,500,000.
- Tickets will be available as follows:
- 1 for $20 – 4,350 tickets available
- 10 for $50 – 65,220 tickets available
- 50 for $100 – 543,450 tickets available
- Total tickets available is 613,020
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw, before 4:00 PM December 30th, 2021.
The draw for the Loyalty Prize ($5,000 Cash) will take place on November 26,
2021 before 12:00 PM and be announced before 4:00 PM;
Ticket Purchase Deadline Draw Date Loyalty Prize #1: $5,000 November 22. 2021 November 26, 2021
The draw for the Early Bird prizes will take place December 3rd, 10th and 17th
before 12:00 PM and be announced before 4:00 PM;
Ticket Purchase Deadline Draw Date Early Bird Prize #1: $500 December 2, 2021 December 3, 2021 Early Bird Prize #2: $1,000 December 9, 2021 December 10, 2021 Early Bird Prize #3: $1,500 December 16, 2021 December 17, 2021
- The draw date for the Grand Prize will take place on December 30, 2021 by 4:00 PM.
- Location of draw is 8440 112 St. NW Edmonton, Alberta.
- Two of the University Hospital Foundation executive members and one member of the public who is not part of the licensed group will be in attendance to witness the draws.
- The winning ticket number will be posted on UHF5050.ca, the University Hospital Foundation website and other social media sites before 11:59 pm on December 31, 2021.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded. All prize winners have one year from the draw date to claim their prize.
- If prize is not claimed a year later - by 4:00PM on December 30, 2022 - the winning ticket number becomes void and the prize will be donated to the University Hospital Foundation upon approval from AGLC.
- The winning ticket must be presented in order to claim prize and a winner contact information form will be completed at the time the winning ticket is presented.
- The winner must provide their name, address and phone number with picture identification. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- The certified winner will receive a cheque in the amount of the declared prize.
- The prize winner will pick up their winnings at the University Hospital Foundation Office located at 8440 112 St. Edmonton, AB or if the winner is located outside of Edmonton, alternate arrangements can be made (i.e. sent to winner by registered mail).
- There will be no refunds on any ticket sales.
- In the event of a complaint or dispute, please contact:
Contact Name: Sean Capri
Phone Number: 780-220-3945